Here are some random pics that I have had for a while- and just need to post them!
Tara- is doing her impersonation of Captain Stottlemeyer from the TV show Monk. She has decieded to start a new fashion trend of chewing on a toothpick
This is my nephew Bronson!- He is getting so big. This was him at 5 months old- right before his Second heart Surgery.
Bronson eating cereal
Every year at halloween- I love to carve pumpkins, and every year I try and carve an elaborate super cool pumpkin, and every year I inevitable fail and the pumpkin is ruined. But this last year I finally succeeded!!!! I made the most awesome pumpkin ever! This is my "Darth Pumpkin"
This is my little bro Kevin. He is the coolest little brother ever. He is a very unique person. Here he is doing Native American Fancy dancing. He is very talented!
1 comment:
Wow Andrea, I love the Darth Pumpkin. That was very good.
Post a Comment