Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday the 13th


So I have a theory... for most people the number 13 is unlucky, and Friday the 13th is considered to be a day full of bad luck. I think I am immune to this because 13 is my lucky number. I was born on the 13th.
So my theory is this- people that were born on the 13th of any month- automatically 13 is their favorite number, also their lucky number- and Friday the 13th is not an unlucky day for them.
Anyone that I have met that is born on the 13th- feels the same way.
So just one more thing to make me weird I guess.
So I say to you all- Happy Friday the 13th
Also if you get a chance and are curious check out Wikipedia info on Friday the 13th. I would it was interesting- but I am weird like that. It is cool to see where the superstition came from

1 comment:

cassie said...

born on the 13th, and i have only had one bad friday the 13th ever in my life. i think it was just coincidence. i'm just saying. 13 usually is my lucky number :)