I feel like I have neglected this blog- and my other one too.
I am not really sure why. I am busy is the lame excuse. I really just have not felt like actually writing anything in a while. I really do not feel like anything relivent has actually happened in my life. Maybe I just need to make things more relevant?
I feel like I am always planning for the future, and things never really common to past. (that sounded very scripture like) I am planning a trip. I am planning an event. I am planning a vacation. I am planning on what to do with my life, and how to get there. But it all seems so far in the future. I am impatient and I want it to happen now. I want to be done with school. I want to have a career and not a job. I want to settle down, buy a house, have a family. I am ready for it, but it is just not happening. It feels like everything gets pushed further and further away into the future.
I really don't know what my point is. Maybe I am just putting it out in the universe in hopes to have the wheels start moving. I am so close, but just barely short of where I want to be and it is that short distance that is making me so impatient.
So there it is.... for now
No comments:
Post a Comment