I started this thing months ago, and did not take the time to figure it out. But now, I am so brillant, and did! WAhoo... so now I will be posting more frequently. WAHOO!
Well since the last post- alot has happened. If you are someone that knows me and talks to me frequently, then you know that I was laid off in January. And saying that I was laid off is a nice term. I, among several other people, got royaled screwed by a company called Firstline. but thanks to the support of my wonder parents and grandparents, and family, I made it through the month that I was out of work. It was not the best time of my life, though I did get use to sleeping in every day. It is nice to be back at work, and being productive again.
I am with another Security company (trust me, it was hard to trust another security company again after how I was treated with Firstline) Vision Security has been really great so far. It is a completely different enviroment from Firstline, and I am much happier now!
Other big news- I have finally picked a major. Behavorial Science- which I will either become a Marriage and Family counselor or a School Counselor.
1 comment:
When I left FL it was quite a life change partly because it was so sudden. All I can say is that I am better for it and I know that you will be too!
P.S. Hope you get your money!!!
Post a Comment