I have seen people so something like this, where the list 5 things on the fifth anniversary that they love about the significant other, or something like that.
Well I had the idea to do the ABC's of Me. If that title is not obvious enough, here is the explanation. I am going to write something unique about me, that most people will not know, something for each letter of the alphabet (A couple of letters might have more then one thing)
So to Begin-

is for AUNT. I love being an aunt to my nephew Bronson. He is my favorite. And I am sure that as soon as I have more nieces and nephews I will love them just as much too. (Ok maybe that was not really unique.)
is for ANDY. Bet you thought I would say Andrea. The name Andrea is somewhat easy to find nicknames for. But I do not fit any of those nicknames. I AM NOT AN ANDY!!!! In High school some of my friends decided that I needed a nickname and they tried to call me Andy. Seriously- do I look like an Andy to you? There are a handful of people that I will allow to call me Andy. Most of them I have known since 4th grade. Everyone else will get the look of death. If you need a nick name for me go with An or Anj... boring but you will live.
So there are the A's of me... I will post the B's later-- remember the B was the inspiration for my idea.
2 comments:
andy...you're just weird!! hahahah J/K nice Andrea. That's a pretty cute idea.
you should probably let C*la know you don't like ANDY. hehe. well since you don't work with her anymore it doesn't really matter, plus my name isn't sheniqua but she always called me that. at least yours was close to your name :)
Post a Comment