Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's with the Drama?

I know that this will seem a little bit hypocritical- seeing as how I am a girl and all- but for the life of me I can not understand why girls cause so much freaking drama in thier lives. Do they like it? Do they have this unquenchable need to also be the center of everything? And why in the world can they not handle thier issues in a mature way? I am not talking about teenage girls or little kids. I am talking about adults. Seriously- how hard is it to confront someone you have an issue with or that you feel has issues with you in an adult way? Why do you have to go running to everyone else, who should never be involved in the stupid drama in the first place, and lie and complain about everyone? Mature, very mature.
I just don't get it. If you have a problem with someone- seriously- at least confront the situation in a mature way and don't go scampering around blowing everything out of propotion.
Ok- venting done.
Promise next blog will not be a vent session

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey, I'm with you! I cut the drama out of my life a loooong time ago (like 2 years after H.S.) and try to remain drama-less, including drama free friends. No dramam mama's for me, thank you! Anyway, I am just catching up on my blogs (first time in like a month) and read the "boring" post. I have an idea... I am ALWAYS bored! I (no offense to anyone) HATE this state because it is so freaking boring! I know everyone is thnking, Are you kidding me? There is a ton of stuff to do around here! Well, I only have married friends and it is not so easy pulling them away so, let's hang, yeah? Andrea, seriously... show some mercy on me and call me the next time you do something even remotely boring (because to me, it will be sooo fun), i just know it! I told Monica (blogged) that I am looking for a job (Security, please) and have 1 prospect but, may be calling Vision this week to see if they are hiring. So, ask around for me, will ya? Other than that, baseball game anyone? I LOVE it and haven't been to 1 fecthing game YET! Orem owlz, SLC Bee's, BYU, anything! Let me know! Ooh, and have fun at Flaming Gorge (what and where is that?) if I don't talk to you before you leave! By the way, CONGRATS on the CAMERA! Woo Hoo!