Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"And that's why you always leave a note"

Ok-to start off with this is a potential spoiler alert if you watch Lost and did not watch last week's episode- but nothing too drastic- so get over it.
- So I love this story and I had to share with my friends who would appreciate- that you Meghann and Cassie.
Last week, I watched Lost with Jen and Tim at thier place. The Smoke monster returned this week. This time in particular, it attacked Jin and the Frenchies.


The jist of what happened is that it grabbed one of the Frenchies by the leg and dragged him thru the jungle- everyone else goes chasing after the smoke monster to save him. (Not smart) Well the come to what we assume is the smoke monster's lair, and they see their buddy being dragged down into the cave. The grab his arm and start pulling him to save him. Well smoke monster is obviously much stronger, and suddenly they are left there holding thier buddies detached arm (eww I know)
Well at this point my sister, Jen, says
"And that's why you don't use a one armed man to teach a lesson"
I just about died!
Thanks J. Walter Weatherman for the great lessons



For those of you who are confused as to why this is funny- Watch Arrested Development- it will change your life.

1 comment:

cassie said...

haha, i love that!!!! i wish i would have thought of that, that is just freaking hilarious!!!!!