Monday, February 2, 2009

Why cars are evil...

So I have to buy a car.. well more like I get to buy a car. Thanks to my Uge (that is spanish forkie for Huge) tax return- all in part to taking a Uge pay cut- thanks again Firstline... anywho back to the point. I am buying a car. I HATE car shopping. I have no freaking idea of what I want. Ok maybe a slight Idea...
So- any ideas? What cars do you have? do you like them? Is it reliable? Is it fun to drive? Ever since driving a BMW as my Nanny car, I feel like nothing else is just fast enough- and trust me I would buy a BMW if it were cost effective...
So what do you think? What have you heard?

2 comments:

James and Monica said...

Honda and Toyota are really good. And I've heart about a 2009 Honda for 13. So Look around. They're out there.

Elaine said...

I drive a van (not telling you to get one of those) but my husband drives a Pontiac vibe (aka Toyota Matrix, same car made by different companies) and it's a stick and we both love to drive them. But Hyndai has this deal...if you buy a car and lose your job within the year, you can return it...no cost to you. Think about it :) Yeah, wish I could've driven a BMW