Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gee I'm Glad it's raining

You ever just have one of those days? Not that today is one of them- today is acutally a great day- I am going to see Harry Potter.
But I am listening to my Ipod at work and I have this song on here.
And it just reminds me of those days when I feel exactly like Ernest.
Everyone just has a down day- and on those down days, sometimes all that you want is just to hide away from things for an hour, or a day.
The way that Ernest puts it explains everything.
So even on your happy days- be thankful for the day, and that it is not a down day.
On your down days- be thankful for kindred spirits like Ernest that understand that some days you just want to have a down day.


Again- not a down day. Just thought I would post this for everyone so when they have a down day, you can remember that everyone has one- and I understand how it feels.

2 comments:

paul & ashlee said...

i found you!!! now i can keep up with what you are doing...love you!
-ash

Danielle said...

When I have down days I find myself thinking about that song and it does make me feel a little better.