Friday, July 31, 2009

How hard it is

Don't you hate it when you have this perfect vision of an outfit and yet you are unable to fulfill the vision. Yes I do have putfit visions. Currently my outfit vision is a brown wrap dress, with some cute burnt orange heels, or something ( the shoes vary with my outfit vision) The dress is always the same- I particularly LOVE this dress from Shabby Apple- and of course it is no longer available.
I am sure you are asking yourself why I am seeking after a brown wrap dress like this. Well I will answer you- because my bro is getting married- and this is one of their colors. I figure I would rather get a brown dress and then use the other colors as highlights since I would where the brown dress more often- I like the orange, but there are just not many oppurtunities that call for a burnt orange dress if you know what I mean.
So my search begins for this unfindable dress. Maybe I will just have to resort to making it myself. I am also being picky about the fabric. I don't want the nasty polyester then suck to your body so unforgivingly.
I find that I have this problem often when it comes to clothes- particularly dress. A few months ago, I watched the movie Chocolat. This movie has some AWESOME clothes in it.(If you have not seen it fo watch it. It is a great movie. Plus a really sexy looking Johhny Depp in it never hurts) I would love to have Juliette Binoche's entire wardrobe from this movie- particularlly the dress she wears when she is standing on the dock by the river. That is a great black dress with some beautiful red heels. I love this. I tried to find the dress like this, came close- but not quite.
Anywho- so that is my plight right now- I need a dress. Anyone know where I can look to find a brown wrap dress?

No comments: