Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cupcake Lady



These are the most recent cupcakes that I made for my ward Break the Fast. Afterwards, I had some left, so a girl in my ward, Anne, took some home. When I use to be in charge of BTF, I usually made some sort of cupcake and another dish. Since I am not in charge anymore, I usually just make on dish. This month I got a great idea to make for the theme of Halloween. I think they turned out pretty snazzy.
Anyways, the other day I was talking with Anne who took home my cupcake. She only took one, but other times she has taken many home. It is all good because, I am not really a fan of cake. And most of the time I have a lot left that I still have some for my family too.
So I told her that I am really not a fan of cake when we were talking, and she was so shocked. I said I like making cake, but for the most part not really a fan. Anne said that I make the best cakes. (awww) She said that when she took home one of these cupcakes her sister asked "Is that one of the cupcake ladies cupcakes?" I was so happy to hear that I am called the cupcake lady, and that she loves my cupcakes.
Anne said here sister begged her for just one little bite.
It made me feel special.

PS- I started a new blog Check it yo!

No comments: