Dear Boys,
I witnessed something today while at work that made me stop and think. Now that I have a beautiful window to look out, I watched an older couple coming from their building to their truck. Nothing to extraoridnary right?
Well the elderly man happened to be blind and was holding a walking stick with one hand, and holding on to his wifes shoulder with the other.
Again, nothing to extraordinary, that is until they got to their car. This man was one person that I would allow to give the excuse to not open the door for his wife, but that is exactly what he did. I watched him as he worked his way around to her door, opened it for her, and then walked around to the passenger side and got in.
Now boys, Let this man be an example to you ALL. There is not reason why should never open a door for a lady. If an elderly blind man can open a door for his wife then so can you. There is alot to be said for chivalry and being a gentlemen.
Now that is not to say that the girl is not capable of opening the door herself, but if you treat her like a lady that is exactly how she will act. Never hurts to win brownie points.
Thanks-
Me
2 comments:
I absolutely love that!! I guess moving to brian's office was worth it!
did you get a new position? and just so you know scott always opens my car door for me. I JUST LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment