Friday, May 29, 2009

ABC's of ME-The Inconceivable I's

is for Indian.
Ok- so I was a really hard one. How many words can you think of that start with I that describe you? I just kept thinking of Ice cream, and though I do love I cream- it really does not describe me...
So I came up with Indians!- I am 1/32 Native American- I have Cherokee and a little bit of another tribe that I can never remember the name of (it is a really obscure one)
I have always loved the fact that I am the slightest bit Native American. I may not look it- but my sister and my brother sure do. We have also always been really involved with the culture of Native Americans. My little brother and sister both did Native American Dancing- and Kevin has even competed in Pow-wow's doing his dancing. He was also in a movie that the Disney Channel made for like a Milli-second. All of this thanks to our 1/32 drops of Native American blood.
Here are some pictures I took of my bro in his dance costume... you can't really see the costume, but the pictures kind of looks like he is a native hunting through the brush.(which they would not do with full on dance regale because it is meant to be flashy. And flashy just does not go with hunting)




Bonus- any body know the reference for the Title of this post?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Is the reference "The Princess Bride"? The man the kidnaps the princess always says 'inconceivable' as the pirate Roberts keeps catching up to them.