Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm a sparker

So my sister's introduced me to this site
www.sparkpeople.com
It is very interesting. It is a weight lost tracker kind of site. It helps you track your meals/calorie in take, and the calories you burn, and lot's of interesting stuff to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I have struggle for years with being healthy. I have always made an excuse about it. I am done making excuses! Check it out- it is a great way to help you in your healthy goals. If anything- it helps you to atleast think about being healthy.
What I like most about it is that you can customize the meals. They give you planned meals- but if it is not something that you like- or not something that you have at the house, you can change your meal- and they have every day meals like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. They are simple. There are some fancier recipes, but most of them are not really outrageous things that you would not normally eat.
Everything about this is realistic. That is what I need- realism
Check it out- let me know what you think- and if you join- it is FREE- become a friend of mine- my user name is AMEASOM.

No comments: