Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Random thoughts for the Day

So yesterday I had three really random thought right in a row.
They are in no way connected to each other- which is weird cause usually I can connect the dots and figure out how I got to that train of thought- but not this time.
Anywho- so here are my random thoughts- I am sharing these because I do not know the answer to the ponderings...
Thought #1-
Have you ever noticed that when to people on motorcycles pass each other on the road, that they kind of wave at each other? Why is this? Is there some secret motorcycle club that they have, and this is the secret code? Does this include scooters?(I am thinking not- sense scooters are wimpy)

Thought #2
When do you use I am vs I'm? anyone know?

Thought #3
Why do people wear sweat band looking things on their knees when they are running or playing sports?(or just below the knees) Are their knees particularly sweaty? Or are these there for support like if you have bad knees? If that is the case- I would consider looking into that since I need better knee support. Is it like the same kind of thing people wear for tennis elbow, but it is for the knees- is it called tennis knee?

Anyone know the answer to my questions?

1 comment:

Tara said...

dear Andrea, I have answers for 2 and 3...

First.. if someone asked you a question "are you going to the movie?" You wouldn't answer "I'm". I would be "I am". And for the most part it is okay to use the contraction, unless writing a paper.. or something professional. You dont' use contractions in those.
Second. They are not sweat bands.. they are a brace. It is for when you have a stressed knee or swollen knee. I wear one when I run. And yes, I do have sweaty knees, but that isn't what I use it for.
Hope this helps!!